Towned with the pest today. Long john's-ed. Attempted to study. But it was simply to cold and our brains just couldn't function. Walked around. Haha. LV, Burberry, FCUK, etcetc. (Inside joke) Haha. Funny day. Full of laughing and crap, not to forget Sharon Yim's oh so irritating burps. Town is infested with weird people, and i really mean weird okay.
I think couples showing public affections are just turn offs la. Eew man. They should do whatever they wanna do behind close doors. Its so obscene kissing/hugging in public please. Urrghh.
So to sum it all, today was a lame day. Right. Mid year's is coming and I'm like still hooked on the net? Oh great. I think i will do oh so badly la. Damn. I need to buck up, seriously.
Anyway, the concert yesterday was great. I'm really proud of Angklung! :D Aww. I really miss them, well, MOST of them. Yeah, bye.
Happy Advance Sweet 16 to SHARON & ANGELA! :D
And, Happy Advance Birthday to ESTHER. (Btw, their birthdays are tmr. Haha.)